Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We might also utilize your data for various reasons including, however not limited to –
- Keep you well informed about the transaction status
- Confirm the reservations with specific service providers
- Send changes or any updates to the booking(s)
- Send the booking confirmations either through Whatsapp or SMS or another messaging service
- Customize our website’s content
- Allow our consumer service to reach out to you, if needed
- Send verification email(s) or message(s)
- Request for the reviews of services or products or any other improvements
- Contact you on your anniversary/birthday for offering a special offer or gift
- Authenticate/Validate your account and for preventing any abuse or misuse.
Travel For Holiday will keep your data on its servers for as long as it is sensibly important for the reasons mentioned in this policy. In some situations, we might retain your private information for a much longer time, for example where we need to do so as per any regulatory, legal, accounting, or tax requirements. Where your private information is no longer needed we will make sure that it is either safely stored or deleted in a manner that refers to the fact that it will not be used by the company any longer.