In case you or your party’s any member wants to cancel the holiday, you should notify our company in writing, in any situation the cancellation date will be at the date on which the notice gets received by Travel For Holiday.
- Convince payment/fee gateway charged by the Bank sector does not get considered under the tour charges and is always non-refundable.
- Besides the cancellation slabs, 10% of the complete amount will be charged additionally as the file charges in case a guest cancels the trip before the cancellation period.
- This policy does not cover the terms and conditions of the mediators’ party. In this case, the consumer is required to directly contact this company for the cancellation regulations which will be applicable additional.
- Cancellation policy for Flight/Bus/Train/Any special service like monument ticket/boat cruise/will be considered separately from the cancellation policy of Travel For Holiday.
- For the period of Christmas, New Year, and Diwali, the payment is non-shiftable and non-refundable.
- Under the situations of postponing your tour services for a reason, the total charges might not guarantee to remain the same and might decrease or increase according to the season of that specific destination as well as the availability of transportation and hotel. After you postpone the tour package, it will be non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The cancellation policy of our company is as mentioned –
1. If the cancellation period is 70 days before arrival, cancellation on the total file price is 20%.
2. If the cancellation period is 50 days before arrival, cancellation on the total file price is 30%.
3. If the cancellation period is 30 days before arrival, cancellation on the total file price is 40%.
4. If the cancellation period is 15 days before arrival, cancellation on the total file price is 50%.
5. If the cancellation period is 10 days, cancellation on the total file price is 70%.
6. If the cancellation period is within 10 days of arrival, cancellation on the total file price is 100%.
Instant Refund would take a maximum of 72 working hours for getting credited in the client’s bank account.
In this case, kindly share the valid bank details along with an attached Cancel Cheque. All the refunds are organized by the mode of payment utilized in your initial transaction. Once you have canceled the booking, your refund will be credited by Travel For Holiday within up to 10 business days. But, for the money to reflect in the credit card or back depends upon the time taken by your bank afterward. For any delays and discrepancies, please directly check with the credit card company or your bank.
Normal Refund would take as much as 10 business days for getting credited in the consumer’s bank account. Any refund would not be payable for the requests made after the expiry of 90 days of check-in/travel date as mentioned before and all the unclaimed amount for these unused or no-show booking shall suitably be deemed for having been forfeited.