Welcome to travelforholiday.com (“Website”). The website’s domain name is owned by Travel For Holiday (we/us/our), an organization embodied under the Companies Act’s (1956) provisions.
· Content usage limit – Your utilization of any materials or information on this site is completely at your own risk and for which, Travel For Holiday shall not handle any liability. It will be your authority for ensuring the fact that any services, information, or products available via this site, cater to your particular needs.
The website’s unauthorized use might give rise to the claim for the damages or/and be the criminal offense. You will only bear the results arising out of any terms’ breach mentioned above. Further Travel For Holiday reserves absolute rights to modify, delete, and alter any of the contents without any notice to the person.
- Third-party sites – The website contains materials that are either licensed to or owned by Travel For Holiday. This material comprises, however not limited to, the layout, design, graphics, appearance, and look of the displayed content on the site. During frequent intervals, the website might also include links to other sites. These links are offered for your comfort to offer further useful data. They do not symbolize our endorsement to the website(s). Our company or the associated agents, contractors, employees, and owners are not responsible for the policies or content of such other sites to which the app and website might link or utilize offers. Kindly take out some time for also learning about them.
- Limitation of the liability for a fault not attributable to Travel For Holiday – You acknowledge and agree that Travel For Holiday will have the right of compensation for a loss that might be the cause to Travel For Holiday for its website’s any misuse, by you and Travel For Holiday will have all the rights for approaching the proper court of law to enforce such rights.
Travel For Holiday or/and its subsidiaries, parents, officers, affiliates, employees, directors, suppliers, or agents as well as their respective heirs, permitted assigns, and successors won’t be liable for the loss that you might suffer because of the rejection of cancellation regulations, your visa and/or another policy of the third-party service providers who are engaged in the product purchased by you from Travel For Holiday.
You shall be obligated for ensuring the fact that your passport is eligible and valid to undertake international travel. Travel For Holiday and/or its subsidiaries, parents, officers, affiliates, employees, directors, suppliers, or agents as well as their respective heirs, permitted assigns, and successors won’t be liable for the passport being claimed ineligible for exit/entry before or during the undertaking of international travel.
Below mentioned are some important do’s as well as don’ts related to your passport –
- There is no validity of hand-written passports
- The passports’ validity must be at least 6 months from the date of return
- Passports must not be tampered or mutilated
- It should have a barcode, and
- Your name on the passport must match with the name on any other documents offered for a visa.
- Force Majeure – Neither Travel For Holiday nor any of its subsidiaries, parents, officers, affiliates, employees, directors, suppliers, or agents as well as their respective heirs, permitted assigns, and successors shall be deemed to be, or held responsible for, any default on the account of, any failure in performance or due to performance delay of any of its obligations as provided, in part or in whole, in case any such performance is rendered unachievable by the occurrence of war’s acts, whether undeclared or declared, embargo, sabotage, portrayals of terrorism, any civil commotion or riot, failure in the transportation, act of any administrative agency or court or government and, acts of God, explosion, fire, earthquake, flood, any other catastrophes, strike, quarantine restrictions or epidemics, or any cause(s) beyond Travel For Holiday’s reasonable control i.e., Force Majeure.
- Transaction Privity – This website is a platform that is offered to you for interacting and meeting with involved agents as well as other service providers to organize your travel. Travel For Holiday is not, as well as cannot be the party too, or, control any transaction, in any manner, between these travel agents as well as other service providers. Thereby, make sure that –
- Quality Guarantee – Travel For Holiday shall ensure swift redressal of a deficiency in the service that is registered by the traveler. It might further, according to its discretion, offer credit vouchers of the travel agent covering the partial or full amount of the received payment from a traveler.