● Upon arrival Cochin, you will meet our representative at the airport and we see the
famous fishing nets in Cochin from the bus only.
● In the afternoon, we proceed to Munnar, En route we shall sight beautiful waterfalls like Cheyyara, Valara, and Attakadu along with spice plantation, also we will stop by Kodanadu Elephant Care Centre.
● In the evening, we organize a bonfire along with the dinner near the poolside resort in our hotel. Enjoy the barbeque dinner with light music and dance.
● Overnight stay in Munnar.
● After breakfast, full-day sightseeing in and around Munnar with your family.
● Enjoy panoramic views of Anamudi, the highest peak of South India at 2695 m, which is visible from Munnar. Visit the Christ Church and proceed for wildlife watching at Eravikulam National Park.
● Later in the afternoon, we proceed to Rajamalai Hills lying adjacent to the park and stop by at Madupetty Dam, a famous picnic spot for boating and horse riding en route to Top Station.
● Look for the family package that covers all such places so as to make the trip more adventurous.
● Evening transfer to the hotel.
● Dinner will be served in the hotel’s restaurant.
● Overnight stay at the hotel.
● After breakfast drive to Thekkady. Upon reaching, check-in to a hotel.
● After some rest, we will go for a sightseeing tour of Periyar National Park and Mullaperiyar Dam.
● Periyar national parks are famous for its lake and alligators. We take a boat ride in the lake and experience alligators.
● We shall also visit spice plantations where you will be allowed to shop for exotic spices.
You also see the spices growing in the garden.
● Opt for the right family package that covers all such places in it.
● In the evening, we will go for a boat cruise and to watch Kerala’s martial art as well its traditional dance form, Kathakali.
● Also, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a safari, bamboo rafting, jeep safari, nature walk, jungle patrol as well as trekking with the family.
● Overnight stay in Thekkady.
● Enjoy the magic of backwater by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters.
● Spend the next 22 hours in your floating villa.
● Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and unforgettable experience with your family.
● Delicious lunch will be served in the boat by your private chef allocated to you by our side.
● Enjoy the sunset, dinner will be served on the houseboat. You can go up to the deck and play music and enjoy your evening.
● Overnight stay in the houseboat.
● Later go for a sightseeing tour, which includes places like St. Francis Church, one of the famous churches made in the 16th century and briefs you about Jesus Christ and his childhood memories, Jewish Synagogue, and Dutch Palace.
● Dutch Palace also known as Mattancherry Palace is known for depicting portraits of
Rajas of Kochi. It is also mentioned in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a
Harbour Cruise Ride to see the Chinese Fishing Nets.
● Wake up in the morning and enjoy the breakfast.
● Check out from the hotel on time.
● The vehicle will be provided to you that will deliver to the airport on time.