● Your arrival at the Cochin Airport will be greeted by our
representative and drop you to the Taj hotel. Cochin is one of the famous cities of Kerala and also known as “Queen of the Arabian Sea”.
● Sightseeing tour, which includes places like St. Francis Church, one of the famous churches made in the 16th century and briefs you about Jesus Christ and his childhood memories, Jewish Synagogue, and Dutch Palace.
● Dutch Palace also known as Mattancherry Palace is known for depicting portraits of Rajas of Kochi. It is also mentioned in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
● Take a Harbour Cruise Ride to see the Chinese Fishing Nets.
We stop at fishing nets for the photographs. Stay overnight in the hotel at Cochin with dinner in the hotel.
● In the morning, you will leave for Kumarakom.
● Kumarakom is a prominent tourist destination, which has Lake Vembanad in its backdrop.
● On arrival, you will check into the Taj Kumarakom Resort and Spa, take rest for some time and have a scrumptious lunch.
Further, you will go to enjoy a boat ride on the lake where you might spot some exotic species of birds along with the beautiful natural environs.
● Later in the evening, you can explore nature around or you can enjoy in the resort.
● Stay overnight in Kumarakom with dinner served in the Hotel’s
● In the morning, after having breakfast you will leave for Varkala.
● Varkala is a beautiful coastal town and it is popular for its beaches.
● After your arrival, you will be transferred to a luxurious hotel.
Further, you will go to explore Varkala Beach- also known as “Papanashama Beach”, Varkala Cliff, Varkala Aquarium, Anchuthengu Fort, Odayam Beach.
● In the evening, we organize a bonfire program in the hotel near the pool. Delicious Barbeque dinner will be served near the pool.
● Return to your hotel to stay overnight in the hotel at Varkala.
● After having breakfast, you will drive to Trivandrum. After
arriving, you will be transferred to a luxurious hotel.
● Further, you will visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple- known for its towering entrance and shrine to Padmanabha reclining on a serpent, Napier Museum, Shankumugham Beach, Kuthira Malika- is a palace built by Swathi Thirunal Rama Varma, Kowdiar Palace- built-in 1934 by Maharaja Sree Chithira Thirunal.
● Drive to Kovalam which is 18.7 km away from Trivandrum. After arriving, you will be transferred to the Taj Green Cove Resort and Spa hotel.
● Further, you will visit many other attractions of Kovalam which are Samundra Beach Park, The Tibetan Gallery, Halcyon Castle, Kovalam Beach, Vellayani Lake, Vizhinjam Lighthouse, Sagar Marine Research Aquarium, etc.
● Get back to the hotel on time and have a sound sleep after enjoying dinner.
● Wake up early in the morning and complete the breakfast on time.
● Complete all the checkin facilities. Do pack all the required material.
● The vehicle is going to drop you to the airport so that you can catch the flight on time.