Explore the mystical and magical land of Ladakh on this 5 days package with your better half.
With its stunning landscape featuring lakes and mountains, Ladakh is a land of rocky terrains
and highest mountain passes. On this couple package, you will be visiting the most romantic of
valleys including Pangong and Sham Valley. The idyllic landscape of Ladakh with its dancing
colorful flags, icy glaciers, and prayer wheels, makes for a memorable honeymoon in the lap of
nature. The charm and splendor of this amazing place are sure to leave you spellbound and
even a bit more in love.
Welcome to the magical land of Ladakh
● Once you arrive at Leh airport, you and your partner will be greeted by an agent who will escort you to your hotel. Complete the hotel check-in process at the reception and head to your room for some rest. Take good rest to let your body adjust to high altitudes and
atmosphere change. Stay hydrated as high altitudes can cause a drop in oxygen level, which can lead to mountain sickness.
● In the evening, pay a visit to the colorful market of Leh, popular for its jewelry, Tibetan handicraft, local street food, handmade woolen clothes and more. Buy souvenirs for your
family back home and make the most of this excursion. Return to your hotel to enjoy a delicious dinner and a goodnight’s rest.
Explore the traditional village life of people in Ladakh.
● After a scrumptious breakfast, served by your hotel, head out to visit Sham Valley to explore more of Ladakh’s natural beauty. Next up is Gurudwara Pather Sahib, an amazing site where rock is shaped like Guru Nanak Dev is worshipped in the Leh region.
Next up is Magnetic hill, the mysterious hill that seems to defy gravity. The merging
Zanskar and Indus River, meandering its way down the hills is a sight to behold.
● After a tasty Tibetan lunch, visit the Chilling Village, Basgo Place, Likir Monastery
and Alchi Monastery.
● Come back to your hotel and share a delectable dinner with your partner, and head to your rooms for quality sleep.
● On the third day of your trip, you will be visiting Pangong Tso Lake
● Relish a hearty breakfast and proceed for a tour to Pangong Tso Lake. It is a six-hour car ride from Leh to Pangong. En route, make a stop at the highest motorable pass Chang La, located at an altitude of 17590 feet. Enjoy the scenic road trip, along with the stunning landscapes of Ladakh. Visit the school Druk Padma Karpo School, made famous by the movie Three Idiots.
● Come back to your hotel and enjoy a yummy dinner and get restful sleep.
● On the fourth day of your trip visit KhardungLa Pass and Leh Palace.
● Davour a tasty breakfast and head out with your partner to KhardungLa Pass, situated on 18380ft, one of the highest motorable pass in India. The road trip features curvy roads, flower fields, deep valleys, and hairpin bends to give you the ultimate mountain road trip experience. The captivating scene with snow-capped mountains is a delight to
share with a loved one. Gorge on steaming maggie amidst the icy dreamland and click
tons of pictures to take back home.
● Next up is Army Temple and post, followed by the Leh Palace. The palace looks
straight out of a fairytale and is known for its stunning architecture and poplar wood. The intricately detailed architecture is a fine treat for new honeymooners.
● Return to your hotel for a hot piping dinner and prepare for your departure the next day.
● Dig into a lavish breakfast, and check out of your hotel rooms. Head out to get into the private cab that will take you to Leh International Airport, to board your flight back home.