Ladakh is one of the most beautiful places to visit in India. The place is unspoiled and has
pristine lakes and tourist spots which are perfect for a family holiday. This itinerary takes you to
the amazing monasteries to the grand lake Pangong Tso, and the majestic KhardungLa Pass,
which is a gateway to Shyok and Nubra Valley. The scenic road trips with your family will make
beautiful memories for you to reminisce about. Feast on amazing delicacies such as Thukpa,
Skyu, Chang and Butter Tea, explore the mysteries of the magnetic hill and enjoy some
stargazing at night.
● Once you arrive at the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport in Leh, an agent will greet you and take you to your respective hotel. Complete the formalities at the hotel reception and head to your rooms for some rest. The rest of the day is at your leisure as your body needs time to adjust to high altitudes and to cure that jetlag.
● In the evening, head outside to take your kids to the Leh market, enjoy some local snacks and enjoy Tibetan food at Tibetan Kitchen or Lamayuru family restaurant.
● Come back to your hotel for a piping hot dinner and a cozy slumber.
● On the second day of your trip, you will be visiting the Buddhist monasteries and marvel at the highest statues in Ladakh.
● After a filling breakfast, head outside to visit the Thiksey Monastery, located at an altitude of almost 12000 feet. Proceed to Gompa, which has the 15th-century statues of Maitreya.
● Visit the Leh market, where you can indulge in authentic food, buy traditional handicrafts, silver jewelry, handmade woolen clothing, Pashmina Shawls, and paintings.
● Return to your hotel for a yummy dinner and cozy restful sleep.
● On the fourth day of your trip, you will be visiting KhardungLa Pass
● After a wholesome breakfast, head to KhardungLa Pass, the highest motorable pass in the world. The mesmerizing landscape of this mountain pass is breathtakingly beautiful
and is sure to amaze you and your family to their very core.KhardungLa Pass is a one-hour scenic drive away from Leh featuring curviest of roads and beads.
● Enjoy your day in KhardungLa and return to your hotel in the evening for a delicious hot dinner and warm stay.
● On the second last day of your trip, visit the beautiful Pangong Tso Lake.
● After a nutritious breakfast, gear up for a long drive to Pangong Tso Lake. Make a quick stop at Chang La, which is the second-highest mountain pass in spectacular Ladakh.
Pangong Tso is located at an altitude of 14,500 feet and is a blue lake that stands out
like a gem amidst the rugged mountains and rocks. Take your kids to see the Druk
Padma Karpo School, which shot to fame after being used as ‘Rancho’s School’ in the
movie Three Idiots. On your way back, visit the Hemis Monastery, known for its colorful walls and peaceful environment.
● Come back to your hotel for a scrumptious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
● Your 4 night 5 days Family trip to Ladakh concludes today.
● Enjoy a yummy breakfast served by your hotel and complete the check out formalities.
You will be transferred to the airport to get on your flight back home.