Ladakh is one destination on everybody’s bucket list. Be it a bike trip with your gang or a family
trip to one of the most spectacular places with ethereal landscapes. The old-world charm of
Ladakh is unmatched and the colorful prayer flags against the azure sky are one thing you
should see with your very own eyes. Visit the less explored and unspoiled places that offer you
a mystical feeling along with the authentic lives of locals.
● After a spectacular view of Himalayas from your flight window, its time to deboard the plane. On your arrival, you will be greeted and received by a representative who will take you to your hotel. Enjoy a welcome complimentary tea, rest for the rest of your day. Kick
away the jet lag with some amazing food and let your body adjust to a higher altitude.
● In the evening, head out to see the Shanti Stupa and explore your surroundings, and gorge on hot piping local delicacies.
● Come back to your hotel for a delicious dinner and get restful sleep.
● On the second day of your trip, you will be visiting famous tourist places including temples.
● Relish a lavish hotel breakfast and head out for a visit to Hall of Fame, a prime tourist spot. The hall is dedicated to Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the Indo-Pak war.
Offer prayers at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and visit the magnetic hill for a mystical
experience. The hill is said to be mysterious as it defies gravity and is said to pull the car upwards on a steep slope. This mysterious phenomenon has made it a beloved tourist
wonder across the globe.
● Next up is Kali Temple, where you will get to marvel at the amalgamation of Zanskar and Indus river. Enjoy river rafting in Zanskar River, at Sangam before returning to your hotel for a tasty dinner and cozy sleep.
● After a delicious breakfast, prepare for a drive to Pangong Lake. On your way, make a stop at Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery, and Shay. The monasteries offer you a glimpse of the daily lives of monks and temple priests. Enjoy a panoramic view of Pangong Lake that is sure to take your breath away. Enjoy the picturesque landscape with huge mountains and sea green lake, against the cloud studded blue sky. Eat lunch
at a local restaurant and gorge on piping hot Thukpa, butter tea, Skyu, and Khambir.
● Spend your afternoon amidst the lake and mountains and take in the freshness and peace the place has to offer. Return to your hotel for dinner and cozy slumber.
● Enjoy an early morning breakfast served by your hotel and check out from your rooms.
You will be taken to the airport to board your flight back home. Return to your place with a camera and heart full of memories.